READ THIS BEFORE BREEDING
THIS FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT BEFORE BREEDING
Breeding Terms | Chilled Semen
- All breedings are guaranteed to produce a litter. A litter shall be considered a litter, if
at least two live (2) puppies are whelped.
- The stud fee is payable at the time of the breeding. If the bitch fails to produce a litter, rebreeds will be given within 2 years. If the original stud is no longer available for service, the bitch owner may choose any other stud dog, with an equal stud fee, owned by Dickendall Labradors. If the original bitch is no longer available to fulfill the breeding, another bitch may be substituted. There will be no refunds of stud fees.
- The stud fee can be paid by cash, check, or credit cards. Credit Card transactions are subject to a 3% (domestic) and 5% (international) additional charge for fees. Make Checks payable to Kendall Herr.
- The owner of the bitch will be responsible for any expenses pertaining to shipping dogs or chilled semen. These expenses include shipping kits for all the kits used, FedEx charges, etc. These expenses are payable at the time of the breeding.
- The owner of the bitch will contact Innovative Canine Reproduction, formerly CLONE: (phone 215-489-2620; fax 215-345-5096; Web site: ICR ; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange for cooled semen shipping kits to be sent to Dickendall Labradors prior to the breeding time.
- Accurate timing utilizing PROGESTERONE levels is the most critical factor in the success of breeding via shipped semen. Guessing and using prior breeding times for a bitch is a waste of everyone's time and money. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND COLOR TESTING. Your best chance at getting a litter is by utilizing an actual PROGESTERONE NUMBER. Please contact a good reproduction veterinarian for progesterone level testing. More info on progesterone testing can be found above.
- It is suggested that the owner of the bitch create their own FedEx account. It is very simple to do and facilitates shipping. To open your free account, click here. FedEx will charge your credit card for shipments. If you instead choose to have us bill you, there is a $15 charge per shipment and an additional 3% for credit card transactions.
- After a litter is whelped, the easiest way to register a litter is to complete the Litter Registration online from the AKC website.
- Once you have puppies on the ground, if you would like your litter listed on the litter page, send an e-mail with your name, contact info, whelp date, and what you have available.
- As the stud owner, I retain the right to refuse a breeding at any time.
467 County Road 131
Gainesville, TX 76240
Email – email@example.com
Web site: www.dickendall.com